Yoga for Healthy Bones
The recipe for healthy bones includes:
* good nutrition
* weight-bearing exercise
* well-toned muscle and fascia
* balance and proprioception
* stress relief.
This unique, multi-modal approach to bone health combines yoga, nutrition, somatic awareness, breathwork and energy practices to help you maintain your bone health through your 40s, 50s, 60s, and beyond.
* mindful movement to increase deep internal awareness
* breathing and meditation to calm the nervous system
* research-based yoga for improving osteoporosis outcomes
* nutritional recommendations for better bone health
If you are a woman in your 30s, 40s or 50s and you want to maintain or regain your optimum bone health, this series of classes is for you.
6-week course starting
Monday 2 March
The Physio Studio
93 Goodwood Rd
11am – 12pm